CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

*Sigh*

I don't know what to write about, really. I had so many ideas today, but they Y beat them out of me, and now all I have to face is exhaustion. On the upside, I didn't want to go work out tonight, but I did anyhow. Chalk one up for perseverance. I can't even think of anything write now. The thoughts are so fleeting. I yawn and they're gone. Crap. And have to be up an hour earlier tomorrow because we're having a visit from the Boys from Boston, our property owners. Yaaaay, Corporate.
One thing I want to know, though, is why can alcohol make you cry? I know it's a depressant, but sometimes it's just ridiculous.
Another thing: I don't know how you people can stand to use the elliptical machine. Jesus H!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

i love the elliptical! it's less strain on my joints, so i can get a longer workout in.

good luck with the exhaustion. i think i'm getting there myself. what classes are you taking now (at the Y)?